Mongolian Beef – 30 Minute Recipe is an over-delicious Chinese style dish also known as PF Chang’s Mongolian Beef, made of simple ingredients and tastes incredible!
It is made of soy sauce and dark brown sugar to create this incredibly delicious sauce in which you fry flank steak pieces.
When I tried Mongolian beef at my neighbor’s house for the first time, by the way she is an amazing cook, I was amazed of how yummy this flank steak recipe was. She gave me the recipe so I can share this amazing 30 minute meal with you my dear friend!
I am sure you will love this, not only easy but amazingly flavorful dinner dish.
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon ginger, minced
1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup water
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
1 cup vegetable oil, for frying
1.5 lb flank steak
1/3 cup cornstarch
green onion, diagonally sliced
In a small sauce pan combine teaspoon olive oil, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, dark brown sugar and water.
Family's favorite P. F. Chang's Mongolian Beef Recipe - made of simple ingredients and tastes incredible!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil, for frying
- 1.5 lb flank steak
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- green onion, diagonally sliced
- In a small sauce pan combine teaspoon olive oil, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, dark brown sugar and water. Bring it to a boil on a medium heat and cook for about 2-3 minutes, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Slice flank steak diagonally into 1/4" thick slices. Dip both sides of the steak slices in cornstarch, place it on a plate and let it sit for about 5-10 minutes.
- Cut the steak slices into 1 inch bites.
- Using a pot/skillet heat 1 cup of vegetable oil on a medium heat. Add the beef slices and cook for 2 minutes, stirring the meat so it cooks evenly.
- Using slotted spoon remove the meat onto a plate lined with paper towel.
- Place the meat in the skillet. Cook on medium heat for 1 minutes. Add the sauce, bring it to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Add green onion, cook for 1 more minute. Turn off the heat. Serve while hot over cooked rice. Garnish with extra green onion.
Hi! All content & images are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Q. Did you like this Dinner Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Don’t miss another great recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on the bottom of this post ——->
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote Of The Day
Have an awesome day!