Looking for a DELICIOUS and SUPER EASY RECIPE to make for Cinco De Mayo!?! YOU don’t have to look no more, I am presenting you an AMAZING Pot Roast Guacamole Taco Recipe. Yep! A taco recipe made of pot roast beef, homemade guacamole & other yummy goodness that goes inside the tacos.
Honestly, it is so funny how I came up with this Mexican dish! Originally, I was going to make pot roast for dinner, with mash potato and a salad. I placed the beef inside the oven, then I opened my fridge, I noticed my avocados were beautifully ripen, they were nicely laying there on the shelf. Out of nowhere, I got this huge desire to make some guacamole.
I love homemade guacamole!!! So, I made guacamole! Guess what happened next? Yep, out of nowhere I got this huge desire to make tacos using 3-ingredient Pot Roast and my Favorite Guacamole that I made. This is how this taco recipe came to life! YOU gotta give this Taco Recipe a TRY, and let me know what YOU think of this Mexican Recipe!
Feel free to make these tacos for Cinco de Mayo, 4th of July celebration, Taco Tuesday nights and any other delicious celebrations.
Scroll down to get a printable recipe of Cinco De Mayo Pot Roast Guacamole Taco Recipe & if YOU want more Delicious Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
- 3-4 pounds Chuck Roast Beef, cubed
- 1 – 2 tablespoons Montreal Steak by McCormick, or season to taste
- greens like parley, rosemary or dill, for garnish
Click on this link —->3-Ingredient Pot Roast Recipe to see step by step instructions with pictures.
- 4-5 large ripe avocado, cut in half and pit removed, mashed
- ½ medium size onion, chopped
- 2-3 on the vine tomatoes, cubed
- 1 lime, squeezed
- 1 small jalapeño, finely chopped
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
When YOU make this Taco Recipe would YOU take a picture and share it on Instagram & Facebook by hashtagging #munchkintimeblog I would LOVE to see your creation ???? Thank you!
Cinco De Mayo Pot Roast Guacamole Taco Recipe
Ingredients for Pot Roast:
- 3-4 pounds Chuck Roast Beef cubed
- 2 tablespoon Montreal Steak by McCormick or season to taste
- 2 tablespoons parley rosemary or dill, for garnish
Ingredients for Guacamole:
- 4-5 large avocado cut in half and pit removed, mashed
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 2-3 tomatoes cubed
- 1 lime squeezed
- 1 small jalapeño finely chopped
- fresh cilantro chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients for Taco Garnish:
- red cabbage shredded
- tomatoes cubed
- red onion sliced
How to make Pot Roast:
- Place meat in Dutch oven season, cover and bake at 350F for 2 - 2 1/2 hours.
How to make Guacamole:
- In the mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Season to taste.
How to make Cinco De Mayo Pot Roast Guacamole Tacos:
- Place tortilla over the gas stove or electric one. Warm it up, then garnish with pot roast, homemade guacamole, shredded red cabbage, sliced red onion, cubed tomatoes, fresh cilantro and cheese. Enjoy!
Q. – Do YOU like this Cinco de Mayo Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Don’t miss another DELICIOUS RECIPE subscribe to Munchkintime <——- HERE.
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share, Recipe Review & Amazing Support!
Quote Of The Day
Happy Cinco De Mayo!