Looking for a DELICIOUS and SUPER EASY RECIPE to make for Cinco De Mayo!?! YOU don’t have to look no more, I am presenting you an AMAZING Pot Roast Guacamole Taco Recipe. Yep! A taco recipe made of pot roast beef, homemade guacamole & other yummy goodness that goes inside the tacos.
Honestly, it is so funny how I came up with this Mexican dish! Originally, I was going to make pot roast for dinner, with mash potato and a salad. I placed the beef inside the oven, then I opened my fridge, I noticed my avocados were beautifully ripen, they were nicely laying there on the shelf. Out of nowhere, I got this huge desire to make some guacamole.
I love homemade guacamole!!! So, I made guacamole! Guess what happened next? Yep, out of nowhere I got this huge desire to make tacos using 3-ingredient Pot Roast and my Favorite Guacamole that I made. This is how this taco recipe came to life! YOU gotta give this Taco Recipe a TRY, and let me know what YOU think of this Mexican Recipe!
Feel free to make these tacos for Cinco de Mayo, 4th of July celebration, Taco Tuesday nights and any other delicious celebrations.
Scroll down to get a printable recipe of Cinco De Mayo Pot Roast Guacamole Taco Recipe & if YOU want more Delicious Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
Ingredients YOU will need to make Delicious 3-Ingredient Pot Roast:
- 3-4 pounds Chuck Roast Beef, cubed
- 1 – 2 tablespoons Montreal Steak by McCormick, or season to taste
- greens like parley, rosemary or dill, for garnish
Click on this link —->3-Ingredient Pot Roast Recipe to see step by step instructions with pictures.
Ingredients YOU will need to make Guacamole:
- 4-5 large ripe avocado, cut in half and pit removed, mashed
- ½ medium size onion, chopped
- 2-3 on the vine tomatoes, cubed
- 1 lime, squeezed
- 1 small jalapeño, finely chopped
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Follow this link —-> Delicious Guacamole Recipe to see step by step instructions with pictures.
When YOU make this Taco Recipe would YOU take a picture and share it on Instagram & Facebook by hashtagging #munchkintimeblog I would LOVE to see your creation ???? Thank you!
Q. – Do YOU like this Cinco de Mayo Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Cinco De Mayo Pot Roast Guacamole Taco Recipe
Ingredients for Pot Roast:
- 3-4 pounds Chuck Roast Beef cubed
- 1 – 2 tablespoons Montreal Steak by McCormick or season to taste
- greens like parley rosemary or dill, for garnish
Ingredients for Guacamole:
- 4-5 large ripe avocado cut in half and pit removed, mashed
- 1/2 medium size onion chopped
- 2-3 on the vine tomatoes cubed
- 1 lime squeezed
- 1 small jalapeño finely chopped
- fresh cilantro chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients for Taco Garnish:
- shredded red cabbage
- cubed tomatoes
- sliced red onion
How to make Pot Roast:
- Place meat in Dutch oven season, cover and bake at 350F for 2 - 2 1/2 hours.
How to make Guacamole:
- In the mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Season to taste.
How to make Cinco De Mayo Pot Roast Guacamole Tacos:
- Place tortilla over the gas stove or electric one. Warm it up, then garnish with pot roast, homemade guacamole, shredded red cabbage, sliced red onion, cubed tomatoes, fresh cilantro and cheese. Enjoy!
—>Click Here for more Dinner Ideas with Step by Step Instructions<—–
Don’t miss another DELICIOUS RECIPE subscribe to Munchkintime <——- HERE.
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share, Recipe Review & Amazing Support!
Quote Of The Day
Happy Cinco De Mayo!
This is the first time I heard of Cinco De Mayo Pot Roast Guacamole Taco , I can’t wait to give it a try, it looks so tasty!
Pingback: Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party #266 - Lou Lou Girls
Every day I discover new tacos recipe xD
I do have a bit hard time pronouncing your recipe so I end up calling it cinco tacos xD but it’s delicious. Thanks for sharing it Keil <3
Pingback: The Happy Now Blog Link-Up #112
This post has hit me in my happy place! Yum! #happynowlinkup
Thank you Jen! I am so glad to hear this! =D
Too bad we saw this late. This could have perfect last Cinco de Mayo but nonetheless, we’re having this next week. Looks so yummy. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
Thank you Sheila! I am sure you can make this recipe any time of the year! =D Can’t wait to hear what you think of this recipe!
All my favorite things in one! Thanks for sharing!
You are welcome Karly!
Oh my gosh these look so delicious! Love how you toasted the tortillas never would of thought of that! Will definitely be trying this. Thank you for sharing!
Thank you so much LILY!!! I love having gas stove to toast my tortillas, so helpful! =D Thank you for stopping by!