Instant Pot Roast Beef and Gravy is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Albertsons. All opinions are 100% mine.
Learn how to make juicy tender Instant Pot Pot Roast with mushrooms, carrots, baby potatoes and delicious gravy. You will love this comfort food recipe. It is the best one pot meal.
Celebrate the holidays by shopping at Albertsons. However you are planning to celebrate this holiday season, they’ve got you covered. Find everything you need from beef roasts and baked holiday treats to fresh side dishes for a delicious spread. Shop online and relax knowing you’re all set for the big day. Beat the crowds, find the best deals and get your holiday meal shopping done early.
Want to spend minimal time in the kitchen this holiday season and let Albertsons do the hard work for you? Order your entire holiday meal online at Order Ahead. Simply order online, pick up at the store, and re-heat when ready to serve. Albertsons even has freshly crafted appetizer trays that you can order online at Order Ahead to make the holiday season as delicious and easy as possible.
Find the highest quality holiday meal essentials in Boise area exclusively at Albertsons stores.
Shopping For Ingredients
- Albertsons has everything you need to make a delicious meal this holiday season from made in-store side dishes and freshly baked holiday treats to all the ingredients you need to make a delicious meal from scratch .
- The meat department at Albertsons has delicious roasts, hams and turkeys. Unsure of the cut you want? Ask your butcher for help! Place any custom order with your butcher ahead of time to ensure you have a stress-free, delicious holiday season.
- The produce department at Albertsons has all the fresh in-season produce to make delicious holiday sides.
- The bakery department at Albertsons has freshly baked rolls, pies and tasty treats to complement your holiday meal.
- Beat the crowds, find the best deals and get your holiday meal shopping done early. Shop online and relax knowing you’re all set for the big day.
- If you decide to do your holiday meal shopping in-store this year, shop during business hours when the stores tend to be quieter. Get any essentials and items that can be stored early. You’ll also find the best deals and choices.
- Save time and order your entire holiday meal online at Order Ahead. Simply order online, pick up at the store, and re-heat when ready to serve. Albertsons even has freshly crafted appetizer trays that you can order online at Order Ahead to make the holiday season as delicious and easy as possible.
Albertsons also offers Grocery Delivery and DriveUp & Go™ for convenient ways to shop!
I shopped at Albertsons in my local area, but you can also find quality holiday meal essentials at the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Randalls, Shaw’s Supermarket, Star Market, Tom Thumb and Vons.
How Long to Cook Beef Roast in Instant Pot
Check Out More DELICIOUS Dinner Recipes
Instant Pot Roast Beef and Gravy
- 3 lb chuck roast beef not frozen
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion sliced
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Montreal Steak Spice
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth low-sodium
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 8 oz mushrooms quartered
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1-2 lb golden baby potatoes
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 5 tablespoons of cold water
- First pat dry chuck roast beef with paper towels, and season with salt and pepper on both salt. Then turn Instant Pot on saute mode and preheat 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add chuck roast and saute until brown color, about 8 minutes per side.
- After, remove steak onto a plate, then add 1 sliced onion and saute until softened about 5 minutes. Next add 3 finely chopped garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon of Montreal Steak Spice, 2 bay leaves and saute for 1 minute.
- Pour in 2 1/2 cups of chicken broth, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of red wine, taste and season with salt and pepper, if needed. Return steak back into the Instant Pot. Cover with a lid and select Meat/Stew Mode cook at High Pressure for 45 minutes then Natural Release for 25 minutes.
- Open the lid and remove steak onto a plate or onto a wooden cutting board, slice it and cover with foil paper.
- Meanwhile, into the pot add vegetables - 8 oz of quartered mushrooms, 2 chopped carrots and 1-2 lb of baby golden potatoes. Cover the lid and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes then quick release the pressure. Transfer cooked vegetables onto a large serving plate and top it off with sliced beef roast. After turn Instant Pot on saute mode.
- In a small dish mix 5 tablespoons of cornstarch with 5 tablespoons of cold water, then pour it into the Instant Pot with broth. Bring it to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Pour gravy over beef roast with vegetables and garnish with finely chopped parsley. Enjoy!
Q. Do YOU like this Instant Pot Roast Beef and Gravy?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!