Taste Of Italy
Here is an incredibly delicious Italian Sausage Soup recipe to warm your soul and tummy!
I am so excited to share this yummy and easy soup recipe because it is one of #TasteOfItaly recipes.
You might ask what is #TasteOfItaly? #TasteOfItaly is a huge event that will be happening at Fred Meyer Stores where new products will be selling at Fred Meyer Stores imported directly from Italy. Products like Italian olive oil, Italian pasta, Italian pesto, Italian wine and so much more.
I am so thrilled to partner up with Fred Meyer Store to create one of the best Italian recipes. This soup recipe made of Mild Italian sausage, cubed zucchini, carrots, tomatoes, chopped organic spinach and Great Northern beans. It is incredibly delicious!
Now scroll down to see how to make this Italian Soup!
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cup homemade chicken broth
- 1 – 14.5 ounce can Italian-style tomatoes
- 1 cup carrots, cubed
- 1 – 14.5 ounce can Organic great Northern beans, drained
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 2 cups spinach, packed, rinsed and chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to make Italian Soup:
Using soup pot, brown sausage on a medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring and breaking meat apart with a wooden spoon. Stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and homemade Artisan bread. Enjoy!
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Italian Sausage Soup
- Using soup pot, brown sausage on a medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring and breaking meat apart with a wooden spoon. Stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add broth, tomatoes and carrots. Stir. Cover with a lid and simmer for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Stir in zucchini and beans. Cover and simmer on a low heat for another 15 minutes.
- Stir in spinach. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from the heat.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and homemade Artisan bread. Enjoy!
Don’t miss another great recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on the bottom of this post ——->
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote Of The Day
Huge Thank You goes to Fred Meyer Stores for letting Munchkin Time be part of Taste of Italy Event!
Have an awesome day!