This Mushroom Leek Soup Recipe gives a nice warm and cozy feeling in your tummy. Warm Potato Leek Mushroom Soup will warm YOU up on a cold day, like today.
Potato Leek Soup is one of the best comfort foods. Leeks gives this soup an amazing flavor and aroma, cooked in homemade chicken broth and yummy mushrooms.
It is creamy & delicious!
Can’t wait for you to try this Mushroom Soup with Leeks.
Want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on social media, where she shares Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to Make Potato Leek Mushroom Soup:
To make Potato Leek Soup with Mushrooms, turn Instant Pot on a saute mode. Add 5 tablespoons of butter and 8 oz. sliced mushrooms.
Saute mushrooms for 3 minutes, stirring few times. After 3 minutes, add 1 sliced celery stick, 2 grated carrots & 3 chopped leeks.
Cook for about 7 minutes, stirring few times. After 7 minutes, add 5 cubed potatoes, 6 cups of chicken broth, 1 bay leave, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, salt & pepper to taste.
Then close the lid and place the steam release handle on a sealing position. Click on soup/broth mode & cook for 10 minutes.
Quick release the pressure, and open the lid. Serve Potato Leek Soup with fresh parsley and homemade bread. Enjoy!
Check Out More DELICIOUS Dinner Recipes
30-minute Mushroom Leek Soup Recipe (Instant Pot)
- Instant pot
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 3 medium leeks sliced & washed
- 2 carrots peeled & grated
- 1 stick celery chopped
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 5 medium potatoes peeled & cubed
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leave 100% optional
- parsley for garnish 100% optional
- Turn Instant Pot (this is the one I have https://amzn.to/3nPbJB0 the 6q.) on saute mode, then add butter & mushrooms. Saute for 3 minutes, stirring few times. After 3 minutes add leeks, carrots & celery, saute for 7 minutes. Stirring few times.
- Now, add potato, chicken broth, bay leave, thyme, salt & pepper to taste. Cover the lid and place the steam release handle on a sealing position. Cook on soup/broth mode for 10 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure & open the lid. Serve Mushroom Leek Soup with fresh parlsey and homemade bread. Enjoy!
Q. Do YOU like this Mushroom ?
Please let me know in the comments below I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!