Grilled Pork Marinade
Incredibly Juicy and Flavorful #1 of the Best Grilled Pork Kabobs Marinades that YOU will fall in love IMMEDIATELY!
This grilled pork recipe is A MUST to TRY!
Friends say this is the Best Pork Marinade for grilling or one of the best grilled pork they have ever tried.
When YOU make this Pork Shish Kabobs also called Pork Skewers, your friends and family will be asking for the recipe before they go home.
This Meat Marinade Recipe makes pork EXTRA juicy every single time YOU make it. Huge thank you going to Lena from Vancouver, Wa for sharing The Best Grilling Recipe for pork. It is our favorite grilling recipe!
Did I mention that it only takes 5 ingredients to make this Grilled Pork Marinade? Yep, Only 5-Ingredients and it includes salt and pepper.
Scroll down to see the rest of the ingredients you will need to make The Best 5-Ingredient Grilled Pork Kabobs Marinade Recipe & if YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
Pork Marinate for Grilling:
One hour before grilling skewers, pour in red sangria wine. Make sure the wine covers the meat after you mix it well. Marinade for 1 hour.
Grilling Pork Shish Kabobs:
About 30 minutes before grilling pork shish kabobs, get your charcoal ready by spraying them with charcoal fluid and setting them on fire. Let the charcoal burn until they turn white color thats when you know that they are ready for grilling.
How Long to Grill Pork Shish Kabobs:
Poke meat onto the metal skewers, grill for about about 10-15 minutes turning few times, or until the meat is no longer pink on the inside, or until the temperature on the inside of the meat is reaching 155-160F.
Q. – Do YOU like this Delicious Grilled Pork Marinade Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
- 2-3 lb Carnita Pork, cut into 1in pieces, fat removed (I buy it at Winco)
- 1 big onion, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups red wine Sangria
- Place pork pieces into a bowl, add sliced onion. Season with salt and pepper, mix until everything is combined. Cover with plastic wrap or a lid and refrigerate over the night or for at least 4 hours.
- hour before grilling, pour up to 2 cups of Sangria wine to cover the meat, marinate for 1 hour.
- Using charcoal for grilling, get them ready for grilling by lighting up and let them burn until they turn white.
- Grill pork kabobs until meat is no longer pink inside.
- Serve with homemade Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes or Homemade Mac & Cheese. Enjoy super juicy pork kabob!
If you make Grilling Pork Kabobs PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have a productive day, beautiful!