I think it’s because there are few ingredients in it, yet so flavorful and super light on tummy.
This Chicken Meatball Soup is made of delicious ground chicken meatballs, cubed potatoes, carrots, saute onion and greens.
Simple and deliciously good!
I hope you guys will like this recipe!
Feel free to add your favorite vegetables and seasonings if you wish to.
In a big bowl put ground chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add egg and give it a mix using hands or spoon. Take 1 tablespoon of ground chicken and using both hands form meatballs and place them on cutting board.
Chicken Meatball Soup Recipe
- 8-10 cups water
- ~1lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 4-5 Medium potato
- 1 Medium carrot
- 1/2 Large onion
- greens we used green onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil to saute onion
- Pout water into big pot and place it on high heat to bowl.
- In a big bowl put ground chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add egg and give it a mix using hands or spoon. Take 1 tablespoon of ground chicken and using both hands form meatballs and place them on cutting board.
- Peel and cube potato, carrot and onion.
- Place meatballs in bowling water, reduce heat to medium. Add potato and carrot and cook for about 10-15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Meanwhile pour olive oil in skillet and saute onion on medium heat until golden color.
- Add saute onion to the soup, season with salt and pepper if needed more. Cook for 3-5 more minutes.
- Add chopped greens and serve.
Did you liked this Chicken Meatball Soup Recipe?
——–> Don’t forget to Subscribe to Munchkin Time on your right for Yummy Recipe updates!——–>
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote Of The Day
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
Have a wonderful day!