Best Fluffy Waffle Recipe
Don’t tell my grandma but this is The Best Fluffy Waffle Recipe Ever, and I love making it in my waffle maker!
This easy waffle recipe for waffle maker turns out perfect every single time!
Easy Homemade Waffles taste the best with Organic Maple Syrup or Condensed Milk, my favorite! Which one do YOU like more?
Now scroll down to see how to make The Best Fluffy Waffle Recipe & if YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to make Waffles?
Using two mixing bowls, in the first bowl – whisk wet ingredients until everything is combined.
In the second bowl – mix dry ingredients.
Combine wet mixture with dry one, mix until everything is combine! Cook batter in your waffle maker.
Serve with fresh berries & Organic Maple Syrup.
At iVitaminHub.com you can find everything you need for a healthy living, go check it out and if you use this code “15munchkintime” you will get 15% off your first purchase.
Q. – Do YOU like this Fluffy Waffle Recipe? Whats your favorite way to eat waffles?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
The Best Waffle Recipe Inside Waffle Maker
- 1 ⁄2 cup unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 3 eggs large
- 1 1 ⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3 ⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon #chiaseeds
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Organic Maple Syrup & condensed milk for serving
- Using two mixing bowls, in first one - Whisk 1/2 cup melted butter, 3 eggs, 1 1/2 cup buttermilk, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Whisk until everything is combined.
- In the second bowl combine 1 3/4 cup of flour, 2 teaspoon of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 3 teaspoon sugar, 2 teaspoons of chia seeds and 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt.
- Combine wet mixture with dry one, mix until everything is combine! Cook batter in your waffle maker. Serve with Organic Maple Syrup and condensed milk, my favorite! Enjoy with the people you love! Happy cooking!
Post YOUR Waffles on Instagram!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Have an AMAZING day!