Dairy Free Waffle Recipe in Heart Shaped Waffle Maker – easy waffle recipe with strawberry sauce from scratch, perfect Valentine’s Day breakfast idea. If you eat dairy products, check out this delicious and super Fluffy Waffle Recipe with dairy.
When YOU make this Easy Waffle Recipe, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog or hashtag #munchkintimeblog & I will feature it here under this recipe!
How to make Dairy Free Waffles?
Serve with stawberry sauce.
How to make Strawberry Sauce?
Now bring it to a gentle boil, then cook for about 5 minutes. Let stawberry sauce cool down before serving. Enjoy!
Check Out more Yummy Valentine’s Day Ideas:
Oven-Roasted Dungeness Crab Recipe
20-Min New York Strip Steak Recipe
Make Strawberry Mousse in Chocolate Cups
Dairy Free Waffle Recipe in Heart Shaped Waffle Maker
- Heart Shape Waffle Maker
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt or to taste
- 1 3/4 cup almond milk
- 6 tablespoons avocado oil or any oil of your choice
- 2 eggs
- splash vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar or to taste
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablepoon lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 lb strawberries fresh or frozen, sliced in half
How to make Dairy Free Waffles
- In a mixing bowl, combine 2 cups all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of baking powder & 1/2 teaspoon of Kosher salt. Mix with a whisk.
- Into another bowl add 1 3/4 cup of almond milk, 6 tablespoons of avocado oil, 2 eggs and a splash of vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth batter. Let sit for 5 minutes before cooking.
- Now preheat & grease your the Heart Shape Waffle Maker or any waffle maker you have with a little bit of oil. Then add batter, the amount depends on the waffle maker you have. Close the lid and cook until waffles cook thru.
- Serve with stawberry sauce.
How to make Strawberry Sauce
- To make stawberry sauce, using a sauce pan, combine 1lb of sliced stawberries, 1/4 cup water, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch & 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, whisk everything up.
- Now bring it to a gentle boil, then cook for about 5 minutes. Let stawberry sauce cool down before serving.
- Top waffles with stawberry sauce and chocolate pieces for garnish. Enjoy!
Q. Do YOU like this Dairy Free Waffle Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have an amazing day!
Loved this recipe for my dairy free family! They are fluffy and hot the spot for breakfast lunch or dinner. I do not make the strawberry sauce but that looks yummy too. Thank you
Thank you Christine! I am so happy you loved these dairy free waffles! 😀
These were super fluffy and tasty. My whole family loved them and it’s been hard to find great recipes for my newly-dairy-free husband. He approves!