It is super easy to make and makes a perfect appetizer for any holiday.
Love the idea of combining together olives, fresh mushrooms, greens, and cheese and baking it on delicious French bread. Mmmm mmm.
This cheesy and luscious Olive Cheese Bread recipe will make your guests reach for more.
If YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to Make Cheese Bread:
1. Combine together cheese, butter, mayonnaise, greens, mushrooms and olives.
2. Spread over bread.
3. Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes.Cut into 4-8 pieces and enjoy.
Q. – Do YOU like this Olive Cheese Bread Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Mushroom Olive Cheese Bread Recipe
- 16 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 green onion thinly sliced (I used kale)
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms sliced
- 4 oz can of ripe olives finely chopped
- 1 loaf of French bread
- Combine all of the ingredients except bread in a large bowl.
- Slice bread in half and spread cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut into small slices and enjoy.
If YOU make , PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have an amazing day!