Looking for a perfect side dish recipe to make for upcoming holidays like Thanksgiving or Christmas?
Or maybe you are looking for yummy side dish that will go perfect with a grilled steak?
You don’t have to look any longer!
Introducing Perfect Roast Potatoes with Garlic and Rosemary!
This side dish is amazingly flavorful due to garlic and rosemary flavors. Chewy on the outside and super soft on the inside. It is like a roller coaster of different textures.
You would love the simplicity of this potato recipe and how easy it is to make it!
And guess what, there is no need to make gravy for this baby!
I am sure you and your family will love this one of the kind side dish!
- 5-6 golden potato (peeled and washed)
- 2 rosemary stems
- 1 head garlic
- olive oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- bacon and greens (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 380F.
Peel and slice each potato into 4 pieces. Place potato into the pot and fill it up with cold water so it covers potato. Season with salt. Bring it to a boil then turn the heat to medium heat and cook 10 minutes. Place potato into colander and let it set there for few minutes so all of the water drains.
- Take baking dish and drizzle olive oil over the top. Add potato and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Take potato out of the oven, using potato masher mash potato tops just like you see in the picture above. Now in the small bowl pour 2 table spoons of olive oil, add garlic and rosemary, give it a mix. Pour the mixture over potato evenly.
- Return potato into the hot oven for 40-45 minutes, or until potato tops turn golden color. Garnish with baked bacon and greens. Serve hot! Enjoy!
Did you liked this Roast Potatoes Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Don’t miss another great recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day my friend!