Here is one quick and easy salad recipe that we enjoyed having for dinner last week. Made out of chopped radish, cucumber and parsley. Dressed in extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.
I am sure you will love this zesty and crunchy summer salad recipe.
If you make this Salad please tag my name @munchkintimeblog and #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation.
Wash vegetables and greens.
… then chop.
Chop fresh parsley.
Combine cucumber, parsley and radish in a salad bowl.
Squeeze some lemon juice.
Add lemon juice to the salad.
Add extra virgin olive oil.Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Give it a mix.
Crunchy Cucumber Radish Salad Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup radish finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup cucumber finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon extra vergin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine cucumber, parsley and radish in a salad bowl.
- Add lemon juice and olive oil.
- Also add salt and pepper to taste.
- Give it a mix and enjoy.
Q. – Do YOU like this Cucumber Radish Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!