Links to Amazon from this site are affiliate links. This means the author make a small percentage when you click & shop. Your cost is the same. We only recommend things we love & use.
Here is one quick and easy salad recipe that we enjoyed having for dinner last week. Made out of chopped radish, cucumber and parsley. Dressed in extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.
I am sure you will love this zesty and crunchy summer salad recipe.
Combine cucumber, parsley and radish in a salad bowl.
Crunchy Cucumber Radish Salad Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup radish finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup cucumber finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon extra vergin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine cucumber, parsley and radish in a salad bowl.
- Add lemon juice and olive oil.
- Also add salt and pepper to taste.
- Give it a mix and enjoy.
If you like this salad recipe please share it with your friends.
—–>Also Subscribe to Munchkin Time on your right for Yummy Recipe Updates!!!—–>
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!