Gluten Free Pumpkin Waffles Recipe is brought to you by my recent cravings. Incredibly crispy gluten free and dairy free pumpkin waffles with almond milk whipped frosting and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon. They are delicious and taste amazing with maple syrup. What a perfect way to celebrate fall, don’t you think!?!
When YOU make this Pumpkin Spice Waffle Recipe, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog or hashtag #munchkintimeblog . I would love to see YOUR creation & feature it here under this recipe!
What is YOUR favorite Waffle Maker?
I am looking for a waffle maker and need your recommendations. Please let me know whats your favorite waffle maker in the comments below – I appreciate it! Mine is soooo old, and I am thinking of buying a new one.
How to Make Waffles
How to Cook Waffles
Serve pumpkin spice waffles with almond milk whipped frosting, maple syrup and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!
How to Freeze Waffles
Place room temperature waffles into a zip bag and freeze for up to 1-2 months.
How to Cook Frozen Waffles
Best way to cook frozen waffles is by placing frozen waffles in a toaster and toast until desired texture.
Check Out More Easy Breakfast Recipes:
Easy Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
Cottage Cheese Pancakes Recipe
Gluten Free Pumpkin Waffles Recipe ( Dairy Free)
- 2 1/4 cup gluten-free baking flour
- 1 tablespoons baking powder or 2 teaspoons baking powder and 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 cup pumpkin puree from the can
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- In a mixing bowl combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt, give a nice whisk.
- Using a different bowl combine wet ingredients: 3 eggs (I like to whisk eggs a little, before adding other ingredients), 2/3 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup melted coconut oil, 1 cup pumpkin puree and 3 tablespoons of maple syrup. Now whisk it very good.
- Next add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, and whisk until combined (try not to over mix). Let the batter rest for 10 minutes. While batter is resting preheat your waffle maker to a desired temperature.
- Add 1/2 cup of batter into the preheated waffle maker and cook following waffle maker's instructions.
- Serve pumpkin waffles with almond milk whipped frosting, maple syrup and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!
How to Freeze WafflesPlace room temperature waffles into a zip bag and freeze for up to 1-2 months.
How to Cook Frozen WafflesBest way to cook frozen waffles is by placing frozen waffles in a toaster and toast until desired texture.
Q. Do YOU like this Easy Waffle Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
We like every food from pumpkin, from pumpkin soup, pumpkin bread, because not only the natural yellow but also health benefits. This pumpkin waffle is so nice taste and crisp. Our children dislike cinnamon powder, so we sprinkle cocoa powder on the waffles.
These look delicious and they seem so easy to make! Can’t wait to try I think my boys will love them! I know they love pumpkin pie 😬 same thing right!