Learn How to Make Cucumber Sandwiches using the best cream cheese spread, delicious salami and crunchy cucumber. Easy appetizer to make for teas party or family gatherings.
When YOU make this Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sandwich Recipe, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog & hashtag #munchkintimeblog . I would love to see YOUR creation & feature it here under this recipe!
How to Make Cucumber Sandwiches:
To make Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sandwiches, first slice French bread into slices or buy one that is already has been sliced.
How to Store Sandwiches:
Easy Soup Recipes to enjoy with Sandwiches:
How to Make Cucumber Sandwiches using 5-ingredients
- 1 French Bread baguette sliced
- 5.2 oz cheese spread we love using Boursin with shallot & chive
- 6 oz. Boar's Head hard salami sliced, or any of your favorite salami
- 1 english cucumber sliced
- dill for garnish
- To make cucumber sandwiches, first slice French bread into slices or buy one that is already has been sliced.
- Next spread Boursin cheese spread over each slice of bread. Then place 1-2 Boar's Head salami slices over cheese spread. Follow by sliced cucumber.
- Finally add dill over the top for garnish. Serve on a wooden cutting board or a large platter. Enjoy!
Q. Do YOU like this English Cucumber Sandwiches?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day