This soup taste almost like famous Panera Bread’s soup called Broccoli Cheese Soup.
It is creamy, light, and cheesy perfect for those picky eaters like my daughter Ani.
One of the yummiest soup I ever made and no wonder why it is most pinned soup on Pinterest.
If YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
Q. – Do YOU like this ?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 Medium onion chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 lb fresh broccoli
- 1 cup carrot grated
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- toasted bread
- Melt 1 tbs of butter in a skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion and saute till golden color, set aside.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a big pot add flour and cook for 3 minutes whisking constantly.
- Slowly add broth whisking it with flour, then add half-and-half, simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add onion, broccoli, and carrots. Cook on a low heat for 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and nutmeg.
- Add cheese and serve with toasted bread.
If YOU make , PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Have you pinned or made this soup yet?
Quote of the Day
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” – Corrie Ten Boom