This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Albertsons. All opinions are 100% mine.
Beyond Meat Recipe – You won’t be missing the meat after trying this juicy and savory Beyond Meat Burger Recipe. Quick and easy, your whole family will love each bite of these futuristic vegetarian burgers paired with a variety of toppings like sautéed mushrooms and homemade sauce.
Kickstart a healthy new year by shopping at Albertsons. Plant-based products are delicious alternatives that are good for you and good for the environment. From tofu to and plant based burger patties to milk alternatives, Albertsons has hundreds of delicious plant-based offerings.
Find the highest quality plant-based products available in the Boise area exclusively at Albertsons stores.
Albertsons also offers Grocery Delivery and DriveUp & Go™ for convenient ways to shop!
- Albertsons has a wide selection of delicious plant-based products throughout the store that are a delicious alternative, good for you and good for the environment.
I shopped at Albertsons in my local area, but you can also find high-quality plant based products at the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Randalls, Shaw’s Supermarket, Star Market, Tom Thumb and Vons.
Skip the meat and try this vegetarian alternative instead! Topped with savory sauteed mushrooms, cheese, horseradish sauce, and all of your favorite burger toppings, these Beyond Meat Burgers get better with every bite. With the plant-based movement taking over the world, it’s time to experiment with a few Beyond Meat recipe ideas. Their futuristic plant protein tastes almost exactly like a regular beef burger!
Keep this recipe handy so you can try out the toppings with more Beyond Meat products.This vegetarian recipe uses the store-bought patties to save on time but doesn’t skip on the flavor. Keep it light and enjoy them next to a Caesar Salad or keep the party going with my Homemade French Fries or Bang Bang Shrimp!
What is Beyond Meat?
Beyond Meat is a company that makes plant-based meat substitute products. They have everything from imitation ground “beef’, “chicken”, “sausage”, and even “brats”! The taste is very similar to real meat, thanks to innovative ingredients like pea protein and mung bean protein.Beyond Burgers are free from GMOs, soy, and gluten.
They’re ideal for anyone looking to eat less meat, for vegans and vegetarians, or for those who are just craving the traditional burger taste.You can find Beyond Meat burgers in the meat section of Albertsons stores.
What you’ll need to make this burger recipe
This recipe could be even easier than your average homemade beef burger recipe. No need to mix the meat or form the patties with your hands! These are the only ingredients you need:
- Beyond Meat burger patties
- Cheese slices
- Hamburger buns
- Tomato slices
- Mayonnaise, ketchup, and horseradish for the burger sauce
- Sauteed mushrooms with onion, garlic, and soy sauce
How to make Beyond Meat burgers with sauteed mushrooms
Step 1: Begin by grilling the burger patties according to the package instructions. Melt a slice of cheese on top of each patty.
Step 2: Mix the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Next, lightly toast the buns on a grill or skillet.
Step 3: Melt some butter in a skillet on the stovetop and add in the onion and mushrooms. Once they’re soft, stir in the garlic and the soy sauce. Sprinkle black pepper to taste.
Step 4: Assemble the burgers by spreading the sauce over the buns. Then place a lettuce leaf, tomato slice, and pickles on the bottom half of the bun. Place the warm patty with cheese on top and finish with extra ketchup, the sauteed mushrooms, and red onions.
Tips and substitutions
- Not a fan of mushrooms? Swap them for caramelized onions instead.
- If the burgers seem a little greasy, leave them to rest for a few minutes on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Gluten-free or avoiding carbs? Swap the bun for a lettuce wrap or serve the burger and toppings over greens or with salad. Replace the soy sauce with gluten-free tamari to season the sauteed mushrooms.
- If you want more flavor, break up the burger patties in a large bowl. Use clean hands to mix in a tablespoon or two of my homemade steak seasoning blend, and then form the patties.
- Mix up the toppings! Feel free to top the vegetarian burgers with all of your favorites, like pickled red onions, avocado, barbecue sauce, bacon, spinach, or non-dairy cheese.
Serve your Beyond Meat burgers next to these side dishes
Juicy Beyond Meat Burger Recipe
- 4 Beyond Meat patties
- 4 slices cheese
- 4 buns
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 2 pickled cucumbers sliced
For the Sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 3 tablespoons ketchup more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon horseradish or to taste
For Sauteed Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium red onion sliced, more for garnish
- 8 oz bella mushrooms sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
How to Make a Burger
- Grill patties according to the package then place sliced cheese over the top. Mix sauce ingredients in a small mixing bowl, until combined. Toast bread on the grill or a skillet.
How to Saute Mushrooms
- Melt the butter in skillet over medium heat, add onion & mushrooms, cook and stir until the mushrooms have softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic; continue to cook and stir for 1 minute. Pour in the soy sauce; cook the mushrooms in the soy sauce until the liquid has evaporated, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle black pepper, to taste.
How to Assemble Burger
- Spread sauce over the buns, then place lettuce leaves follow by tomato slice, then sliced pickles follow by warm patty with cheese. If you like extra ketchup, spread it over cheese and add saute mushrooms and sliced red onions. Cover with a bun and enjoy!
Q. Do YOU like this Meatless Burger Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Love how easy this recipe is. It’s perfect for our family!
Thank you, Anthony! This recipe is super easy and super delicious, your family will love it!