Jalapeno Popper Bites
Every time we drive to our favorite Hot Springs we stop by a gas station and get these amazing Jalapeño Popper Bites filled with cheese and potato, they are my favorite treat to snack on.
Thanks to my man for getting me hooked on these yummies.
Today, I was craving these Jalapeño Bites, so I decided to make them myself with potato, cheese and bread crumbs. They turned out amazing!
Amazing Jalapeño Popper Bites filled with creamy chadder cheese, grated potato & tiny jalapeno pieces. Fried till crispy shell on the ouside & soft inside. A must try jalapeño recipe!
Warm, cheesy, crispy and soft all at the same time. Mmmmm mmm good!
Give this Jalapeño Popper Potato Bites Recipe a try & let me know what you think in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by!
Scroll down to see how to make Jalapeno Popper Potato Bites Recipe & if YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to make Jalapeño Popper Potato Bites:
First prepare all of the ingredients.
Next, using a big bowl combine, grated cooked potato, chopped jalapeño, egg, sharp cheddar cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
Using hands mix until everything is combined. Now roll about 1 tablespoon of the potato mixture into a ball.
Coat each potato jalapeño ball in bread crumbs.
Fry submerged in oil, on medium/high heat for about 3-5 minutes or until cooked thru. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
Q. – Do YOU like this Easy Jalapeno Popper Bites Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
If you make Jalapeno Popper Bites Recipe PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Quick & Easy Jalapeno Popper Bites Recipe
- 4-5 cups cooked potato grated
- 1 large jalapeno seeds & stem removed, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- oil for frying
- First prepare all of the ingredients. Next, using a big bowl combine, 4 cups of grated cooked potato, 1 finely chopped jalapeño, 1 egg, 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- Using hands mix until everything is combined. Now roll about 1 tablespoon of the potato mixture into a ball.
- Coat each potato ball in bread crumbs.
- Fry submerged in oil, on medium/high heat for about 3-5 minutes or until cooked thru. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Enjoy!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have a Happy Day!